Best Parkour Shoes Reviews
If you are a traceur and you are searching for the best parkour shoes, then you are at the right place at the right time because in this new post I am going to review a list of Top 10 best parkour shoes.
Parkour is a new trend of workout and sport around the globe which exercise includes very quick movements, free running everywhere, jumping from the top roof or jumping over objects and running fast over an unseen surface.
Parkour need perfect clothing and it exercises need specific parkour shoes which have lightweight, durability and smooth and plane ground surface.
What to look for in parkour shoes:
- if you are a traceur you need shoes that provide the best possible grip for climbing on the wall for running and for overall parkour training.
- You need shoes with a lightweight because it will help you in climbing on the wall and most importantly while running.
- Lightweight is also important but the most important thing is that you should pick up shoes that provide good support and are balanced.
- You need shoes that provide comfort or comfortable on your feet.
- You need shoes that provide sensitivity.
If your shoe has all of these qualities then it is perfect for parkour workout and on the other hand, if a shoe has the lack of these qualities then it can be harmful to you mean that it can hurt you or injure you during training. Parkour can be both an easy workout for you or it can be a nightmare for you.
Things to avoid while picking Best Parkour Shoes
- You should avoid slippery shoes or shoes that have any used plastic on the soles.
- You should avoid picking of heavy shoes.
- You should avoid buying shoes without laces because it is not much secure for training.
- You should avoid shoes that have a bad grip and have a lot of cuts at bottom rubber.
However, wearing shoes as I outline below will make sure you have a great experience.
Top 8 Best Parkour Shoes Reviews
Adidas Company needs no introduction, the Adidas shoes are recommended for the parkour community for good reason.
They have an excellent round performance and have no important deficiencies.
They relatively having lightweight, and ha the best grip on every surface, and they are also durable.
It has very good flexibility which is good from the middle of the shoe to the toe.
The heel of this parkour shoe is very stiffer. The comfort and breathability of this shoe are very best.
The heel of this parkour shoe is very stiffer. The comfort and breathability of this shoe are very fantastic. The cushion provides is less than any of the average running shoe, its sole is at its best and a bit sensitive making them good for balancing.
You will notice the lack of shock absorption. This shoe gets fit on any kind of feet.
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; Midfoot cage
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and adaptive
This 5 finger parkour shoe has a very nice and attractive look this is made up by a company named Vibram.
This company shoe has a very good result as compared to others on all the surface of sport, due to its very outstanding design many people are buying this shoe.
This shoe has a very rear design and a very attracting look.
This parkour shoe is very best for parkour training because it has a synthetic sole which is very best for parkour shoes and its result is also very best.
This shoe is manmade which make this shoe apart from other shoes.
This shoe has lightly padded tongue and speed lacing system. The weight of this parkour shoe is also very light. It has serrated blade lug design and XS Trek outsole. It is also available in different color.
- Evolution of KMD Sport LS
- Provides Flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- Special Rope Traction Lugs in arch for rope climbing
- Circular lug pattern for grip during lateral movements
- Gold's Gym VIP Pass included with purchase
Adidas is also the same as Nike shoes because both companies are at their best in delivering quality shoes.
I will suggest Adidas shoes also for parkour because I have personally experienced them and they have unbelievable result their sole is a very best choice for parkour because they are friendly for every kind of surface.
They have lightweight while wearing them you will have no idea that you are wearing shoes, their inner sole is made up of foam which gives you soft feeling while running.
They are durable in every condition but you will also have to try to save them from getting damaged. These shoes are as flexible as you are trying to buy.
- Abrasion-resistant skate shoes with laid-back style
- Lace closure
- Synthetic suede upper
- Rubber outsole; Textile lining
This parkour shoe is considered the best parkour shoe. I put this shoe on the list of top 10 best parkour shoes because it gives us the better result as we expect from a shoe.
It has a lightweight which helps us to move fast while doing parkour workout.
Many of the parkour professional use it for a good reason, it has a better grip on any kind of surface and is quite durable.
Their sole makes them well balanced that any of the traceurs can use it for good reason if they are a beginner too.
These shoes are very flexible and it can be felt friendly because it does not hurt your feet while running or while doing the workout.
A classic sneaker with Tiger lettering at heel cup featuring lightly padded collar and tongue, it has Two-tone EVA midsole with flex channels at heel.
- 100% Leather and Fabric
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Classic sneaker with Tiger lettering at heel cup featuring lightly padded collar and tongue
If you are searching for the best parkour shoes then this shoe is for you. Nowadays parkour is a new kind sport and workout.
which is very interesting and very change from all the other sports that we see in our daily life.
I select this parkour shoe in the list of top 10 best parkour shoes because of its superb quality and due to its lightweight. All the shoes having light weight is good for parkour.
The durability of this shoe is very best and it has a rubber sole. It is also very flexible and breathable.
It has sticky Vibram outsole for traction, it has breathable mesh and thermoplastic polyurethane upper part.
- Mesh, TPU Upper
- Zero Drop
- Vibram TC5 Outsole
- Trail Protect Pad
- Mselect Fresh Lining; Stack height (heel/toe): 6.5mm; footbed: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 0mm; sole: 1.5web, 2mm lugs
This parkour shoe is not perfectly designed for parkour but I am recommending it because most people are using it for parkour purpose and it is delivering a very good result.
I put this shoe on the list of Top 10 best parkour shoes because If you are a beginner then you should try this amazing parkour shoe.
Because it has a lightweight which helps you to start your training very easily because shoes having heavyweight can harm your toe or feet due to its massive heavyweight.
The design of this shoe is perfect for parkour you can also use it for your other valuable reasons.
It has a rubber sole which helps you to maintain your balance while doing a workout. It is made up of leather and it may have a bit heavyweight but it cannot harm you.
Long considered to be the absolute in technical running during the ’80s, the Ultimate 81 from Onitsuka Tiger makes a strong comeback with modern styling that’s sure to please old and young alike!
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- Nylon/Suede -
Merrell men’s is a branded company which is popular for its quality running shoes.
This company delivers the best quality of shoes which is feet friendly by feet friendly I mean that it has flexibility which helps you to run or train yourself as you want.
This parkour shoe has lightweight which is very important for a parkour shoe because shoe having light weight helps you to run as fast as you can and you can also use it for a workout.
It has Vibram sole which is also a plus point for this shoe because normally not all company deliver this sole.
It is not perfectly designed for parkour but it has a very better result for parkour reason as compared with others. Low-profile trail runners featuring mesh uppers with gradient synthetic side overlays.
- Mesh and tpu upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Integrated eva footbed
- Wash as needed in cold water, gentle cycle and air dry
I selected this shoe in the list of Top 8 best parkour shoes because of its great response I personally have used this shoe and it has a very good result today I am going to share my own experience regarding this shoe with you.
This Parkour shoe is very best for parkour use because it has a rubber sole which is very best and its rubber sole is very tough which not get damaged by any surface.
If you are running in the hilly area then this shoe is best due to its great resilience. It has lightweight if you will wear this shoe.
You will not imagine that you have to wear any shoe this shoe is also very much durable it is also very flexible and breathable.
Its Nylon upper with suede overlays is comfortable and stylish which is a perfect combination. This running style sneaker with padded collar and sleek has a low profile.
It has removable insoles, EVA midsoles absorb shock, cushion feet and give gentle support. It has soft fabric lining with additional cushioning at the tongue and collar create added support and comfort.
- Retro style with modern flair
- Durable rubber outsole for superior traction
- EVA midsole absorbs jogging shocks and cushions each step
- Soft suede and nylon upper is lightweight and long-lasting