Best Parkour Gloves To Buy
I have paid much discussion and attention for finding best parkour shoes, but almost I paid little attention for finding best parkour gloves.
Parkour is a very high impact and hard sport and stressful to your entire body, the hand exactly has no reservation.
In parkour, you have to move fast and have to vault over all the rough, concrete, metal pipes, pavement and on wooden beams but at the end, all of this isn’t easy on hands. By experiencing all of this almost all the beginner’s and experienced practitioner’s think of using gloves for their hands.
Now you will have a lot of questions in your mind that is it a good idea to use parkour gloves? And if so which are the best parkour gloves to be used? Almost it is not at all easy to answer them but let’s start at the beginning:
Advantages of Using Best Parkour Gloves
Gloves have some disadvantages, but they also have a lot of advantages. And for those of you who think that gloves should not be used for parkour, I think that they have to use it in a certain condition.
If you are a traceur then you will be knowing that cuts on hand, blisters can easily happen while doing the workout for parkour and it forces you from practicing to wait until they are healed. Parkour gloves can get back you to training as soon as possible but at first place, it prevents you from occurring injuries
Each of you who have trained in the cold environment of winter knows exactly how quick your hands can start to fell numb and how much it reduces your training. Gloves can make it different by making you able to train during harsh weather.
In parkour, some of technique and environment are very brutal to our hands and even experienced traceurs will be able to endure much. If you are a beginner and you are practicing the same move, again and again, it means that you are punishing your hands, gloves can be a very helpful training equipment.
Some of the people are not willing to condition their hand for parkour because of things like their profession parkour gloves will be the best choice for them.
Now Should I Use Gloves for parkour?
Parkour is a kind of sport in which grip is very much important. It is a very controversial topic in parkour community whether to use gloves while training or not, in much other sport if gloves are needed for any kind of reason there is no debate on it whether to use them or not, but here this is generally argued that gloves should not be used for parkour.
Here is why I should use gloves for parkour:
- In many cases, the bare hand will give you overall better grip. But in gloves you don’t have to worry about your hands, gloves will give you better support in many cases but bad gloves who’s grip is not too better will fail in some way.
- Gloves are better than hands because it prevents you from getting injured and it also helps you to train yourself in hard condition
- Gloves provide you the better grip on some surfaces as compared to hands grip.
- And the disadvantage is that you will not feel anything that what are you doing or what is happening around.
Buying guide for parkour gloves
If you are here looking to shop for a pair of gloves, then there are few important things that you have to keep in mind before buying parkour gloves:
- Gloves should be durable.
- They should provide a high degree of sensitivity for the fingers.
- They should not be made too hard or too soft.
- They should have high grip material
- And they should have a secure fit.
You might be interested in Best Parkour Shoes 2020
Fingerless Parkour Gloves
1. Seibertron Men’s Black S.o.l.a.g. Special Ops 1/2 Finger Light Assault Gloves Tactical Fingerless Half Finger Gloves
They are highly recommended for parkour and are recommended in sizes from XS to XXL and the best fit guide is available online to help you.
Basically, they are designed for special forces which means that their grip is on the best level and it is also very much flexible and gives very high support to your hands.
The things mentioned above make it perfect for parkour use.
It helps you to protect your hands from getting injured or to be cut by any sharp thing.
2. Weight Lifting Gloves With 12″ Wrist Support For Gym Workout, Weightlifting, Fitness & Cross Training – The Best For Men & Women – by Nordic Lifting™ – 1 Year Warranty
I am writing about this parkour glove is because this glove is very much secured to your hands and they keep your hands safe in harsh conditions.
The company is giving a one year warranty for this glove because they know what they are delivering and the important thing is that you should know what you are paying for.
Because your money is very important to us and I suggest you to spend your money on the right object.
3. Men’s Hard Knuckle Half-finger Tactical GYM Weightlifting Exercise Airsoft Hunting Riding Sports Cycling Parkour Fitness Fingerless Gloves
And due to this reason, this glove is much secured and is much recommended for parkour use.
The durability of this glove is so long and it is also very flexible to be used.
See if you are a beginner at parkour then this sports glove is the best choice for your training.
This glove is very much durable if it is also used very roughly it will support your hands from getting damaged and will give you the best grip in all the phases of training.
This glove is made up of pure leather it has two leather layers which are very resistant to every kind of surface,
Due to this leather the grip of this glove is very best. The comfort of this glove is also very high.
it is perfect for parkour if you are a traceur then you should try this parkour glove for good reason.
On the other hand, this design is also for fitness support. It fits perfectly and has high-quality durability.
It will protect your hands during hard condition,
And will support you better than other gloves.