Parkour is one of the sports of exacting standards these days. Military obstacle course has developed this department for practicing and/or training.
This sport causes strains to the entire body and is highly influencing it via stressing. Verily, the hands cannot be neglected from protecting once the hands of the practitioners endure wear and tear. Of course, the concretion, splintering, and pavement, etc. these are not well-known mechanisms for being easy on hands. Therefore, the first choice of most of the beginners comes out to be “Best Parkour Gloves”.
But why to choose Parkour Gloves? What to look for in Best Parkour Gloves before buying? And what are the best gloves for parkour? These are not the questions to be answered in a breeze. However, let us discuss each section one by one for you!
WHY PARKOUR GLOVES? :
Some of the qualities of Parkour Gloves making them unbeatable are:
These pair of gloves are designed such to provide strength to the fingertips, also reduce the fingertip’s sensitivity.
Sweating of hands provides a feeling of discomfort. They have breathable material build-up at the back protecting against the infections too.
They have non-slippery material build-up on the palm’s and finger’s side thus, preventing your hands from slipping in general and even when your hands get wet with sweat.
4Secure Wrist Strap:
This characteristic of Parkour gloves will save your hands from sliding around inside the gloves. It is very helpful while climbing and jumping as well.
This material is proved long lasting because of its leather material. Also, double stitching makes them last longer.
6Size And Color Variety:
Many sizes and colors are available in market perfectly matching your choice and personality.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHILE BUYING PARKOUR GLOVES? :
All the characteristics discussed above should be considered while purchasing a pair of Parkour gloves. Some of the additional factors to be taken into account are:
Depending on the sort of climate in which you live, the type of Parkour gloves you want to purchase is greatly affected. Like, while living in cold areas wearing finger-less Parkour gloves could end-up numbing your finger-tips. On the other hand, some people are fond of finger-less gloves, although full- fingered gloves will provide slightly more protection, but again all this comes down to personal choice and preference.
Not all the people have the same size. Some have narrower hands, some may not. There are sizes available in the market for wider hands too which fit them better.
Men’s hands are wider and thicker than women’s comparatively. Thus, for men, in the gloves, extra weight is added. This extra weight is not necessary for women’s gloves. Therefore, they are provided with lightweight and should be taken care of while buying.
You might be interested in Best Parkour Shoes 2017
5 BEST PARKOUR GLOVES:
All the gloves listed in this article are the best Parkour gloves. Some will have the qualities that others do not.
You can choose according to your preference which suits you well.
Let us discuss the features, cons, and pros of 5 of the best Parkour gloves:
|SEIBERTRON ASSAULT HALF FINGER GLOVES||Check Price|
|HERBINGER POWER FINGERLESS GLOVES||--||Check Price|
|BOODUN WORK OUT GLOVES||Check Price|
|UNDER ARMOUR CLEAN-UP IV BATTING FULL FINGER GLOVES||Check Price|
|MAD GRIP F100 PRO PALM GLOVES||--||Check Price|
1SEIBERTRON ASSAULT HALF FINGER GLOVES:
The Seibertron Assault Half Finger Gloves are suitable for many including Parkour. Their size ranges from XS to XXL. These gloves were initially designed for the forces which means the grip needed should have been superior along with its strength and durability. This material bears a comfortable temperature. Soft knuckle protected, that is why snugly fitting the hands. Their high standard makes them best to be used for Parkour.
- According to the palm circumference, choose these for you, do not include thumb.
- Sizes are: XXS (6.3-6.7”), XS (6.7-7.1”), S (7.1-7.7”), M (7.7-8.3”), L (8.3-8.9”), XL (8.9-9.5”) and XXL (9.5-10”).
- They are made up of synthetic leather.
- They are durable.
- They bear lightweight (4.6 ounces).
- They are machine-washable.
- They are superb for training, outdoor activities like cycling, hiking or riding etc.
2HERBINGER POWER FINGERLESS GLOVES:
These gloves are primarily built for weightlifting because of their extraordinary gripping power. These gloves before showing any kind of wear and can withstand a huge amount of abrasion. They are breathable and are very light in weight making them a matter of choice spatially in hotter months of the year. They are great, economical and performance gloves.
- This pair of gloves is men’s protective.
- They are specifically used for uplifting weight purposes.
- The flexibility is increased on the back of gloves and in between the fingers through StretchBack performance mesh provided.
- The leather palm is protective to hands and provides stronger grip on bars.
- It also contains fully adjustable wrist closure.
- Product dimension is: 5.8x 5.7x 0.2 inches.
- The weight of the item is 3.2 ounces.
- They are of affordable price.
- They are made up of breathable material.
- They are provided with extra thumb protection.
- Sometimes, the dye in the gloves can transfer onto your hands.
- This leather dye bears a strong smell.
- At the back of the hands, there is no protection.
3BOODUN WORK OUT GLOVES:
This type of Parkour gloves is highly used in various areas, but they are not as well known as former two. Still, they hold an impressing rating and consequently recommended by its users. So, far, they have received little to none negative reviews. Based on its reputation, it has been thus included in the top 3 Parkour gloves. They can fit variety of men’s and women’s hands. With such reputation and increasing demand, this type could in no time steal the #1 position.
- They consist of the pad (cortex pad) for palm and underside the fingers for a strong grip. This cortex pad is double stitched along with the inner material on the hand’s palm.
- On the inside of thumb, there is extra leather to enhance the grip further.
- They are one of the most durable gloves out there.
- Gel and foam palm are protection for the hands.
- They are elastic for breathability.
- They also bear a snug fit for a firm hold.
- They are provided with a perfect look.
- They are best for the cycling, riding, and other athletic activities.
- They are affordable.
- They have an impressive flexibility.
- They have an excellent flexibility.
- They consist of an advanced cortex grip pad.
- They can be stiff in the start.
- Pad attached to the palm side is quite thin.
4UNDER ARMOUR CLEAN-UP IV BATTING FULL FINGER GLOVES:
At the top of the list of full fingered gloves is Under Armour Batting gloves. These are the gloves of vibrant colors and designs giving a look of sort of superhero gloves. These have versions available for men, women, children and anyone who seeks them with a wide range of colors, designs, and sizes. You can get the best of the Under Armour’s signature fit and performance with the Clean-up IV Batting gloves. The texture is synthetic that adds further durability and support. The Goatskin palm combines with this durability fiving a softer feel. It also consists of an internal locker tag for personal identification.
- Dimension of gloves is: 10.6 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches.
- Weight is 3.5 ounces.
- It has palm side finger perforation that increases the breathability.
- It is provided with a four-way stretch for a cool and easy feel.
- It can easily absorb moisture and it is able to re-dry quickly.
- It also consists of the Velcro straps wrapping around the wrist ensuring that they are safe.
- They consist of heat gear which is meant to remove the moisture.
- They have a variety of colors to choose from.
- They provide a sense of comfort.
- Their sizes can run a little small.
- They are comparatively a bit expensive than are the other types.
5MAD GRIP F100 PRO PALM GLOVES:
This type is an oddity type of gloves you have even probably seen. They are well designed and long lasting. The entire palm is covered with the rubber casing. They are made up of 50% rubber and 50% polyester. They have been known to be one of the most comfortable gloves around. It consists of tread system that displaces water and oil. In the abrasion areas, provided with the seamless reinforcement for durability. It can conform to the natural hand’s shape.
- They are made up of 50% polyester and 50% rubber.
- They bear superior durability and comfort in comparison with the rubber dipped gloves.
- Hand fatigue and blistering can be prevented with its seamless cushioning property.
- They are machine washable.
- They are seamless.
- They have great durability.
- They provide a strong grip.
- They do not have wrist straps.
- They also lack padding on the back of the hands.
We have provided you with one of the best guides regarding Parkour gloves which will let you know of certain best Parkour gloves’ types.
We hope you find this article helpful!!!